Mostly, computers you find in public are password protected and have certain restrictions on them. But as a hacker, you can directly hack into windows files and change them accordingly. Since you have access to all the files in Windows OS, its quite easy to modify the values accordingly and suitably with the help of command prompt. Command prompt is a useful tool for both web developers and web testers (or hackers maybe). In this article, I'll show you how to hack into windows password and change it without knowing the previous password with the help of CMD! Lets have a look upon some frequently asked questions.
CMD: Command Prompt
I've not idea why CMD is the abbreviation of Command Prompt when D appears only in Command word. Anyways, getting back to the meat, command prompt is a Command Line Interface mostly used by programmers and hackers nowadays to access many files and commands which are not possible with Graphical User Interface (GUI) based commands.
How To Change Administrator's Password Without Knowing The Previous Password?
- Administrator Account (Yes! You need to be in administrator account first!)
- Okay. Type CMD and open it as Administrator by right clicking it and selecting "Run As Admin" [VERY IMPORTANT STEP]
- Now type the following line in CMD:
- Copy and paste won't work. So you have to type.
- Upon this, you'll get number of users on your PC. Don't worry if your account and administrator account appears different.
- Now, choose up a user account of which you want to change password. I'll pick up mine Mehul.
- Type the following lines exactly:
net user Mehul *
- It'll show "Type A Password"
- Type the password you want to set there. The password won't appear, don't worry, that's completely normal.
- Again, in the retype field, type the above password again.
- Congrats! You just performed a batch file hack with the help of CMD!
From Editor's Desk
A great trick to make your friends and colleagues surprised how cool you are! Keep in note that MPT don't suggest such tricks for performing illegal activities. Everything posted here is for educational purposes only. MPT is not responsible if you messed up your system. Keep calm and be a hacker.
Peace and blessings!!